If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement, you should immediately cease all usage of this website.
We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update the terms and conditions of this agreement without prior notice. Modifications shall become effective immediately upon being posted at www.anandacorporation.com website. Your continued use of the Service after amendments are posted- constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance of the Agreement and its modifications. Except as provided in this paragraph, this Agreement may not be amended.
1. Disclaimer of Warranties: The site is provided by www.anandacorporation.com website on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Ananda Corporation makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this web site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. Ananda Corporation shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this Website. Ananda Corporation disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties; therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
2. Limitation of Liability : Ananda Corporation SHALL NOT be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular Ananda Corporation shall not be liable for any special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to this web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law, or otherwise, even if Ananda Corporation has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties; therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
3. Modifications and Interruption to Service : Ananda Corporation reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Member. Ananda Corporation shall not be liable to Member or any third party should Ananda Corporation exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. Member acknowledges and accepts that Ananda Corporation does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our website and operation of our website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
5. Disclaimer Regarding Accuracy of Vendor Information : Product specifications and other information have either been provided by the Vendors or collected from publicly available sources. While Ananda Corporation makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, we can make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on this website.
Ananda Corporation makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any product provided or offered by any Vendor, and you acknowledge that any reliance on representations and warranties provided by any Vendor shall be at your own risk.
6. Compliance with Laws : Member assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. Member may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. Member further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
7. Copyright and Trademark Information : All content included or available on this site, including site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof is ©2020 www.anandacorporation.com, with all rights reserved, or is the property of Ananda Corporation and/or third parties protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of materials on the website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Ananda Corporation is strictly prohibited. Members agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Ananda Corporation.
All other trademarks displayed on Ananda Corporation’s website are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those Vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the web sites of Vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those Vendors endorse or have any affiliation with Ananda Corporation. Furthermore, name trademarks and copyrights included on this site, are properties of their respective manufacturers and/or designers. Ananda Corporation has no affiliation with the manufacturers/designers. Our interpretation of these fragrances was created through chemical analysis and reproduction, and the purpose of this description is to give the customer an idea of scent character, not to mislead or confuse the customer. It is not intended to infringe on the manufacturers/designer’s name and valuable trademark. We do not represent our products to be original nor do we represent that they are exact copies; therefore they do not violate any copyright laws. Any references to brand names are made strictly for comparison. Also, let it be known, that this web site has no affiliation to, and is not associated or sponsored by any of these trademark owners. We simply ask the consumer to compare the price, style, and quality of the designer brand products to Ananda Corporation products. These are perfume oils NOT original perfumes, colognes or scented products.
We are in compliance with the Federal Trade Commission's Statement of Policy Regarding Comparative Advertising.
8. Ananda Corporation retains the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate any accounts involved with botnets and related activities. If any hostnames are used as command and control points for botnets, Ananda Corporation reserves the right to direct the involved hostnames to a honeypot, loopback address, logging facility, or any other destination at our discretion.
10. PRODUCT DISCLAIMER : Due to the different combinations of ingredients, in particular active ingredients and essential oils, certain plastics may react poorly with your products and become defective. We cannot guarantee that any container will function properly with your particular product.
We will provide you with samples of most of our products free of charge (customers will pay for freight charges).
Please test your products with each container before filling large runs!
Ananda Corporation assumes no responsibility for suitability of any container or closure for customer's particular use. It is the customer's responsibility to do product compatibility testing with containers and closures selected by the customer. We are not responsible for consequential damages arising from customer's selection and use of containers and closures supplied by us.
Copyright @ Ananda Corporation